A couple of days before the Christmas festival, fans were thrilled when reports emerged that happening young actress Rashmika Mandanna is all set to make a Bollywood debut with a spy thriller, titled Mission Majnu. Rashmika will be sharing screen space with young Bollywood hero Siddharth Malhotra in this period film set in the 70s. The film will commence its shoot from February next year.
And now, Rashmika has already signed her next Bollywood project. She will be seen opposite Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan in a slice-of-life comedy film, titled Deadly. The film, touted as a light-hearted father-daughter story, will be directed by Queen and Super 30 director Vikas Bahl. Reliance Entertainment is bankrolling the project, which is scheduled to go on floors in March 2021.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Team RRR flies to Europe for all-important schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled