Pushpa is a film that many are waiting for eagerly. The film is done with its shoot and is busy with its post-production formalities. Pushpa releases on the 17th of this month.
Rashmika plays the female lead in this film and she is going all out for her role as Srivalli. Not many know that Rashmika is dubbing in her own voice for this film.
As she plays a rural Rayalaseema girl, she will mouth a special dialect in the film. For this purpose, Rashmika is working hard on the dubbing of her character.
Within in the next two days or so, she will wrap up he part of the dubbing. This is a big project for Rashmika and if this film becomes a hit, her popularity will go to the next level.
Articles that might interest you:
- Team Bheemla Nayak in no tension with the release
- Breaking- Dhanush announces his divorce
- Most requested song from Shyam Singha Roy is out now
- Chiranjeevi’s daughter changes Insta Id – Rumors erupt
- Star heroine to launch Stand Up Rahul’s next song tomorrow
- Bangarraju’s success meet to be held tomorrow