Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Bollywood debut with back to back movies, Mission Majnu and Goodbye. While she had already shot for a major part of Mission Majnu, Rashmika kick-started Goodbye’s shoot a couple of days ago. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the actress opened up about her experience of meeting with Amitabh Bachchan, who plays her father in the movie.
Rashmika said that she was quite nervous while meeting with Amitabh for the script reading sessions. “He makes you feel at home, warm and comfortable,” said Rashmika, also adding that working with Big B will be a great learning experience and that she has lots to learn from the stalwart actor. On Sunday, Rashmika took some time off and watched her debut Tamil film, Sulthan, at a multiplex in Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest – Special update on NTR30 tonight
- Happening star chilling in the US
- Ravi Teja’s Khiladi teaser surprises with a twist
- Aditi Rao Hydari is a damsel in distress in Maha Samudram’s first look
- Vakeel Saab all set to enter 100 crore club
- After Krack, Ravi Teja’s next based on real incidents