Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Bollywood debut with back to back movies, Mission Majnu and Goodbye. While she had already shot for a major part of Mission Majnu, Rashmika kick-started Goodbye’s shoot a couple of days ago. In a latest interview with a popular English daily, the actress opened up about her experience of meeting with Amitabh Bachchan, who plays her father in the movie.
Rashmika said that she was quite nervous while meeting with Amitabh for the script reading sessions. “He makes you feel at home, warm and comfortable,” said Rashmika, also adding that working with Big B will be a great learning experience and that she has lots to learn from the stalwart actor. On Sunday, Rashmika took some time off and watched her debut Tamil film, Sulthan, at a multiplex in Mumbai.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mukhachitram wraps up its censor
- OTT: Unstoppable S2’s latest episode creates sensation
- Most Eligible Bachelor talks about his wedding plans
- Sasanasbha gets its release date
- Latest: Akshay Kumar begins shooting for his Marathi debut
- Official: Yashoda to stream on Amazon Prime Video from this date