Young actress Rashmika Mandanna, who is eagerly looking forward to commencing Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa, has now signed an exciting project. The talented beauty will play the leading lady opposite Sharwanand in the soon-to-commence family entertainer, Aadallu Meeku Joharlu.
Aadallu Meeku Joharlu will be formally launched at Tirumala on October 25, on the auspicious Dasara festive day. The film will be a tribute to women and it will highlight their magnanimity. Needless to say, going by the film’s title and premise, Rashmika’s character will have a good scope for performance.
Aadallu Meeku Joharlu will be directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. More details will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and I dreamt of this day: Vijay Deverakonda at Jathi Ratnalu event
- They’re wasting their time: Thaman on his critics
- These heroines locked for Akshay Kumar’s next
- Ajith crowned TN’s shooting champion!
- Venkatesh’s daughter takes social media by storm
- Samantha makes interesting comments about wage gap