Young actress Rashmika Mandanna, who is eagerly looking forward to commencing Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa, has now signed an exciting project. The talented beauty will play the leading lady opposite Sharwanand in the soon-to-commence family entertainer, Aadallu Meeku Joharlu.
Aadallu Meeku Joharlu will be formally launched at Tirumala on October 25, on the auspicious Dasara festive day. The film will be a tribute to women and it will highlight their magnanimity. Needless to say, going by the film’s title and premise, Rashmika’s character will have a good scope for performance.
Aadallu Meeku Joharlu will be directed by Kishore Tirumala and produced by Sudhakar Cherukuri under Sri Lakshmi Venkateswara Cinemas banner. More details will follow soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest buzz on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Makers of Nag’s next reject OTT offer?
- Change of title for Bhaagamathie’s Hindi remake
- Sushanth’s Dil Bechara girl signs her next
- After Rana, Prabhas releases Thank You Brother’s first look
- Bigg Boss 4 – Nag wants this aspect of the show to be corrected