Girls love their hair way too much and letting the scissors touch them is quite a big deal! And it looks like actor Rashmika Mandanna did take some time but finally was convinced to take the big plunge of doing so for her role in an upcoming film.
Apparently, the director of Dear Comrade, in which she co-stars with Vijay Deverakonda, Bharat Kamma, proposed the idea to her to bring in authenticity to the character and she agreed.
A leading English tabloid reports that the team was so impressed by her decision to do so and commended her dedication to work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki’s Godavari and Nellore pre-release business
- Kiara Advani signs one more horror comedy
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s crucial interval schedule wrapped up
- Nani’s film with Falaknuma Das hero to be launched soon
- Politics ruined Chiranjeevi’s career, says star hero
- Here is the complete distributors list of Sye Raa