Girls love their hair way too much and letting the scissors touch them is quite a big deal! And it looks like actor Rashmika Mandanna did take some time but finally was convinced to take the big plunge of doing so for her role in an upcoming film.
Apparently, the director of Dear Comrade, in which she co-stars with Vijay Deverakonda, Bharat Kamma, proposed the idea to her to bring in authenticity to the character and she agreed.
A leading English tabloid reports that the team was so impressed by her decision to do so and commended her dedication to work.
Articles that might interest you:
- Never took a single holiday in my 35 yr old career, says crazy director
- Sudheer Babu’s role in his next revealed
- Dulqer Salmaan’s trilingual film being shot in Kashmir
- Chiranjeevi-led CCC’s new initiative for cine workers
- Chiranjeevi condoles his senior fans’ demise
- Except those screening Vakeel Saab, cinema halls shut in Telangana