Apart from her commitments in Telugu, Rashmika is ensuring that she has an active presence in Kannada cinema too. Last year, she was busy filming for Yajamana, in which she is paired with Darshan; however, shoot got delayed when the lead actor got injured in an accident.
On the other hand, Rashmika will also be seen in another Kannada film titled Pogaru, which she had signed back in 2017. The actress is paired with Dhruva Sarja in the film in which he will be seen as a 12-year-old. The actor lost nearly 30 kilos to look like a young boy, and for another portion, he had to regain the weight which resulted in a long delay.
Now, the makers of Pogaru are planning to shoot in Hyderabad from early February in Ramoji Film City for almost a month, and Rashmika will join the team in this schedule. The actress also has Dear Comrade in the pipeline this year, and another film with Nithiin in the director of Venky Kudumula.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Shekar – Slow but watchable
- Star music director lauds Madhavan – Deets inside
- Anil Ravipudi: Can’t wait for Balayya’s film
- Latest: Star hero will release Vikram’s Telugu trailer
- NTR 31’s first look poster looks intense
- Pic Talk: Ram Charan shares an adorable pic on Jr NTR’s birthday