It is a known fact that director Ravi Kumar Chowdary is currently directing a film with Gopichand. Shooting of this film is going on in full swing and according to the latest update, Ravi Kumar has narrated a script to Kalyan Ram which the star hero has apparently okayed.
Pre-production works are going on in full swing and the project might go on floors in 2016. Meanwhile, Kalyan Ram is currently busy giving finishing touches to his latest project Sher and Ravi Kumar’s next with Gopichand is set for December 25th release.
- Ram vows to satisfy his fans with his next film
- Taxiwaala off to a good start in the Telugu states
- Ram Charan appreciates Taxiwaala
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December