By now, it’s almost certain that star heroes Ravi Teja and Rana Daggubati have been roped in for the much-talked-about remake of the acclaimed Malayalam action drama, Ayyappanum Koshiyum. An official announcement regarding the project will be made at an appropriate time in the coming weeks.
The latest update is that both Ravi Teja and Rana will be kick-starting the shoot for AK’s remake from August. Apparently, director Sudheer Varma has been signed on to helm this crazy remake which will be bankrolled under Sithara Entertainments banner. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay is totally opposite of me: Samantha
- Veteran actress, Sita passes away
- Nishabdham’s trailer is slick and intriguing
- Young hero’s next resumes shoot-To release during Sankranthi 2021
- Chaavu Kaburu Challaga teaser- Has a unique premise and looks fun
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who has the same qualification as his wife?