Mass hero Ravi Teja is gearing up for the grand release of his upcoming film Kick 2. Touted to be a sequel for his 2009 blockbuster Kick, the movie will hit the screens worldwide on August 21st. Rakul Preet Singh is the film’s leading lady and Surender Reddy has directed it.
During a presser earlier today, Ravi Teja spoke at length about his role and other elements in the film. He exuded super confidence on the film’s success and said that the entertaining elements will impress the audience to a great extent.
Nandamuri Kalyan Ram has produced it under his N.T.R Arts banner and SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake