Ravi Teja doesn’t seem to be in a mood to waste any time when it comes to finalized his future projects. Currently, he’s acting in Puri Jagannadh’s Devudu Chesina Manushulu and after that he’ll begin acting in Parashuram’s next project. Apart from these two films, he has also given his nod for a Meher Ramesh’s film. Now, we hear that he’s going to team up once again with Gopichand Malineni. The duo had earlier worked together for Don Seenu which did well at box-office. This new project will be produced by Prasad V Potluri on PVP Cinemas banner. He’s currently producing Naan Ee (Eega’s Tamil Version) and also Selvaraghavan’s Brindavanam Lo Nandakumarudu and Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam. Kona Venkat revealed more about this project and said that he has already narrated a script to Ravi Teja. “Narrated a story to Raviteja in Bangkok which will be directed by Gopichand malineni and produced by PVP. Full on entertainment with action. Raviteja will be at his best in this film.. Prasad V Potluri will soon be a mega producer of TFI,” Kona Venkat tweeted. More details about this film will be revealed soon.
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic