After delivering a huge hit with Krack, hero Ravi Teja has been on a signing spree. He is already wrapping up his immediate next film, Khiladi, and two more projects are lined up under Trinadha Rao Nakkina and Sarath Mandava’s direction. There is also another project with Maruthi that is still under discussion.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Ravi Teja is in talks with young director Vamsi Krishna. Apparently, Vamsi recently narrated a storyline which impressed the Mass Maharaj and he asked the young director to come back with the bound script. Vamsi had earlier made Manchu Lakshmi’s Dongaata and also worked on Rana”s shelved film on a notorious Stuartpuram thief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acclaimed director penning a script for Prabhas?
- Post-production issues delaying Vaishnav Tej’s next?
- Nabha Natesh makes a special request to her fans
- Chiranjeevi gives an update on Jr NTR’s health
- Pushpa’s teaser sets another milestone
- Allu Arjun meets family after 15 days quarantine, shares video