After delivering a huge hit with Krack, hero Ravi Teja has been on a signing spree. He is already wrapping up his immediate next film, Khiladi, and two more projects are lined up under Trinadha Rao Nakkina and Sarath Mandava’s direction. There is also another project with Maruthi that is still under discussion.
Now, according to the latest buzz, Ravi Teja is in talks with young director Vamsi Krishna. Apparently, Vamsi recently narrated a storyline which impressed the Mass Maharaj and he asked the young director to come back with the bound script. Vamsi had earlier made Manchu Lakshmi’s Dongaata and also worked on Rana”s shelved film on a notorious Stuartpuram thief.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu