Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja was once the undisputed ‘minimum guarantee’ hero of our Industry. His movies used to have a good ‘collections vs cost’ ratio and he was loved by both Producers as well as movie lovers. But all that has changed over the past few years and Ravi Teja has not been getting a hit befitting his stature.
A key point being heard in movie circles is that Ravi Teja’s on screen characters are becoming too repetitive. Looks like Ravi Teja too is thinking along similar line as the buzz in Filmnagar is that Ravi Teja is seriously looking to reinvent himself.He is trying out something new with ‘Sir Osthara’, where Parasuram has given him the character of a football coach. For his future projects, Ravi Teja is reportedly looking at fresh scripts and different characterizations.
Let us hope that Ravi Teja finds his form quickly and regains his glory as an entertaining Mass Maharaja of Tollywood.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar