Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja scored a blockbuster with his last film Dhamaka. He will be back on the big screens with the movie Ravanasura directed by Sudheer Varma. The movie has a good buzz and is all geared up for its release on April 7, 2023.
On the other hand, Nani will have his first PAN Indian release with Dasara on March 30. Directed by Srikanth Odela, the movie has sky-high expectations. The fresh news is that Ravi Teja and Nani will promote their films together.
A special interview is said to be filmed featuring the two actors, which will be released soon. It will be really great to see these two actors in a single frame who made it to the industry on their own. Let’s see if the two flicks can emerge as blockbusters at the ticket windows.
Articles that might interest you:
- Decent runtime locked for Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura
- Social media rumors on Nagarjuna’s next
- Nani’s Dasara is now officially into one million dollar club in USA
- Rashmika’s special dressing room treat after IPL performance
- TATA IPL 2023 – Balakrishna entertains
- Mahesh Babu hails Dasara; Calls it a stunning cinema
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food