Ravi Teja has so far playing quite a few entertaining and energetic roles, but none of them are as soft as the one he’s playing in Sarocharu. In a recent interview to a newspaper, director Parasuram revealed that Ravi Teja is playing the role of a football coach, which is a first in the actor’s illustrious career. Talking about the film, Parasuram said, “Every girl has her own dreams about how her prospective husband or lover should be. Sarocharu is one such film in which both the actresses fall in love with the hero, but in the end, only one girl succeeds in winning his heart. You’ll have to watch the film to find out who that lucky girl is.” Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay have played the lead roles opposite Ravi Teja and Nara Rohit will seen in a special role. Priyanka Dutt has produced the film under Three Angels Studio Pvt Ltd banner and Ashwini Dutt is presenting it under Vijayanthi Movies banner. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music and Vijay K Chakravarthi is the cinematographer. The film will hit the screens on December 21.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shruthi Haasan’s debut web series gets a release date
- Tara Sutaria shocked by her crazy fan’s gesture
- No takers for Bangarraju in Nizam
- Photo Moment: Arya-Sayyeshaa recreates the iconic Titanic pose
- Viral – Telugu heroine’s sleeveless pose raises the heat
- Crazy trailer of Ajay Devgan and Raashi Khanna’s Rudra to be out tomorrow