Maverick director Puri Jagan’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role and Ileana as the heroine, is currently being shot in Italy. Shooting will go on till the end of this month and the movie is gearing up for an end June release. The movie has some hard hitting trademark Puri Jagan dialogues.
Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. Ravi Teja and Puri Jagan have worked together with considerable success before and it remains to be seen if they can repeat the magic with this flick.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title