Maverick director Puri Jagan’s ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, with Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role and Ileana as the heroine, is currently being shot in Italy. Shooting will go on till the end of this month and the movie is gearing up for an end June release. The movie has some hard hitting trademark Puri Jagan dialogues.
Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. Ravi Teja and Puri Jagan have worked together with considerable success before and it remains to be seen if they can repeat the magic with this flick.
- RRR to be released in multiple languages
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai