By now, everyone knows that how Malayalam actress, Bhavana was kidnapped and molested in her own car recently. There have been strong reactions coming in from all over and the Malayalam industry even staged a dharna and demanded justice from the authorities.
Looks like mass maharaja Ravi Teja is deeply upset by this incident and has responded to it in his own way. Ravi Teja took to his twitter handle and opined that he is very angry and such culprits should be punished severely.
There has been strong support for the actress even from Bollywood as the film industry is getting together and are making sure that such people get punished in a strong way.
I'm so angry that I don't know how to react to incidents of rape & brutality on women. Even Saudi way of treating culprits won't be enough.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 20, 2017
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists