It is a known fact that Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja and director Ramesh Varma’s action entertainer Khiladi is in the initial stages of production. Ravi Teja plays a dual role in the film produced by Satyanarayana Koneru.
The latest update is that a massive jail set is erected in Hyderabad where important sequences are being shot. Ravi Teja is also taking part in the shoot. The jail episodes and particularly the action sequences will be the biggest attraction.
Bollywood production house Pen Studios bankrolls the project in association with A Studios. The film under Havish Production comes with the tagline play smart. Meenakshi Chaudhary is the leading lady opposite Ravi Teja and Dimple Hayathi will be seen as the second heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date