It is a known fact that Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja and director Ramesh Varma’s action entertainer Khiladi is in the initial stages of production. Ravi Teja plays a dual role in the film produced by Satyanarayana Koneru.
The latest update is that a massive jail set is erected in Hyderabad where important sequences are being shot. Ravi Teja is also taking part in the shoot. The jail episodes and particularly the action sequences will be the biggest attraction.
Bollywood production house Pen Studios bankrolls the project in association with A Studios. The film under Havish Production comes with the tagline play smart. Meenakshi Chaudhary is the leading lady opposite Ravi Teja and Dimple Hayathi will be seen as the second heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- After screenplay and presentation, Anil Ravipudi’s new avatar for Gaali Sampath
- Backstory behind Vijay’s new film
- Noted Tamil actor to venture into Telugu market?
- Vidya Balan’s stalled film to resume soon
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona to make a splash on Burj Khalifa
- Shahrukh Khan- John Abraham’s massive showdown in Dubai