Ravi Teja has one film under production. Titled Krack, the film is being directed by Gopichand Malineni. After Krack, Ravi Teja is supposed to work with Veera fame Ramesh Varma but the project is kept on hold due to various budget issues.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that Ravi Teja is keen on venturing into the digital medium and produce films. As per the reports, Ravi is already in talks with Allu Arvind’s exclusive Telugu content providing OTT channel Aha for an association.
Further details regarding the same are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’
- Makers of Tuck Jagadish waiting for the right opportunity
- Happening actor to play a villain in Abhiram-Teja film?
- Thaman’s big update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s August treat
- Photo Moment: Pawan Kalyan’s ‘simple & massy’ avatar in B&W
- Nani crosses a milestone on Instagram