Even as hero Ravi Teja is busy with a couple of movies – Nela Ticket and Amar Akbar Anthony – he has recently okayed yet another project which will be bankrolled by leading production house Mythri Movie Makers. This out-and-out entertainer is going to be directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas.
As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaj will be romancing Bengaluru beauty Catherine Tresa in the film. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Catherine is popular among Telugu audiences for her stylish MLA’s role in Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu. More details about the project will be revealed soon.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race