Even as hero Ravi Teja is busy with a couple of movies – Nela Ticket and Amar Akbar Anthony – he has recently okayed yet another project which will be bankrolled by leading production house Mythri Movie Makers. This out-and-out entertainer is going to be directed by Kandireega fame Santhosh Srinivas.
As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaj will be romancing Bengaluru beauty Catherine Tresa in the film. However, an official announcement is awaited in this regard. Catherine is popular among Telugu audiences for her stylish MLA’s role in Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu. More details about the project will be revealed soon.
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims