The official announcement on Ravi Teja’s 68th film was out a couple of days ago. The film’s muhurat ceremony will be held soon and the regular shoot will kick-start soon after the actor wraps up his ongoing action entertainer, Khiladi. Ravi Teja has joined hands with Trinadha Rao Nakkina for a mass entertainer this time around.
Now, according to the latest reports, Ravi Teja will be romancing two young beauties in this as-yet-untitled film. Malayalam actress Iswarya Menon and Kannada beauty Sreeleela have been roped in to play the Mass Maharaj’s leading ladies in the movie. Incidentally, this film will be the second Tollywood project for both Iswarya and Sreeleela after Love Failure and Pelli SandaD respectively.
TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal will be jointly bankrolling the project under People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners. Vivek Kuchibotla is the co-producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Sai Pallavi, this Talented actress quits Pawan-Rana multistarrer?
- This director to launch Rana’s brother in Tollywood?
- Telangana Film Exhibitors request CM KCR to save theaters
- Interview : Sai Madhav Burra – Sreekaram is a tribute to farmers
- Interview : Sundeep Kishan- A1 Express is a solid theatrical experience
- Ram Charan’s heroine finally joins Acharya shoot