After a long gap following the release of Bengal Tiger in 2015, Ravi Teja is gearing up for back-to-back releases in the form of Raja The Great and Touch Chesi Chudu. Raja the Great will be hitting the screens in October second week. The film’s shooting is nearing completion.
As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja will be performing a few martial arts stunts in the film. The actor reportedly trained under an expert’s supervision for a couple of weeks. This will be the second time that the Mass Maharaj will be showing off his martial arts skills. Back in 2003, Ravi Teja played a kick-boxer in Puri Jagannadh’s Amma Nanna O Tamilammayi.
Raja The Great is being directed by Anil Ravipuidi and produced by Dil Raju. Mehreen is the film’s leading lady.
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna