Ravi Teja might team up with Harish Shankar once again, if the latest buzz is to be believed. A leading newspaper has claimed that Harish Shankar is keen on signing up Ravi Teja for his upcoming film Seeti Maar, and that he has already narrated the story to the actor.
In the past, Ravi Teja and Harish had worked together for Shock and Mirapakay, and the latter went on to become a big hit. Harish Shankar went on to become a popular filmmaker after that with blockbusters like Gabbar Singh and DJ to his credit.
More details about this project are awaited. Currently, Ravi Teja is acting in Kalyan Krishna’s Nela Ticket, and he will also be part of Sreenu Vaitla’s next.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia Bhatt hits the gym for RRR’s special song?
- Allu Arjun daring big time for Pushpa’s fights?
- Aamir Khan reveals how his family went bankrupt
- Sai Pallavi being approached by Hindi banners?
- Tollywood producers start planning releases for this month?
- Samantha to release a special song from Pushpaka Vimanam