Hero Ravi Teja is on a signing spree following the massive success of his previous film, Krack. The Mass Maharaj is currently completing Khiladi and also has Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s action entertainer. The actor recently launched his new film under debutant Sarath Mandava’s direction.
According to the latest buzz, Ravi Teja will be wrapping up Sarath’s film in a record 30 days time. Furthermore, the actor is charging a cool Rs 8 crore as his remuneration for the movie. The film is touted as an action thriller and it has Majili girl Divyansha Kaushik as the leading lady. Sudhakar Cherukuri will be producing this as-yet-untitled film. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller
- Biggest box office clash on the same day?