It is a known fact that Ayyapanum Koshiyum, the Malayalam hit film is all set to be remade in Telugu, and Sithara Entertainments will be remaking it.
The hunt for the director is done and young filmmaker, Sagar Chandra has been roped in to direct the film. Rana and Ravi Teja are supposed to do the film.
While Rana has signed the dotted line, Ravi Teja is yet to sign the film. The talk is that discussions are still on regarding the remuneration and this is causing the delay.
So once the makers and Ravi Teja come to a conclusion about these monetary issues, the film will be announced officially.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case
- Pay-per-view price fixed for this star hero’s film
- Noted Tamil hero’s next to have a big Telugu release
- Sree Vishnu’s next to roll out soon