Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s socio fantasy entertainer, ‘Daruvu’, is gearing up for a March release. The makers are reportedly looking at March 15th as the ideal date and efforts are being made towards meeting that target. The film is currently being shot in Bangkok and the unit will be back to Hyderabad soon. Shiva is the director of this movie and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer. Tapsee will be seen opposite Ravi Teja for the second time in her career.
Ravi Teja is famous in the industry for his lightning fast working style. This highly energetic actor likes to wrap up his movies fast and this fact was confirmed by none other than Puri Jagan himself. With back-to-back releases in February and March, coupled with some highly interesting projects in the pipeline this year, Ravi Teja sure seems to be having a very busy 2012.
- Nandita Swetha’s next enters second schedule
- Poll : What did you think of NTR Mahanayakudu’s trailer ?
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s intense and dramatic trailer raises expectations
- Niharika’s career getting a good push
- Big B donates Rs 2.5 crores to martyrs of Pulwama attack