Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s socio fantasy entertainer ‘Daruvu’ is in the final stages of shooting and currently, the last song is being shot on Ravi Teja and Tapsee at Rock Castle in Hyderabad. The entire area has been decked up colourfully for the song.Shiva is the director of this movie and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer.
The film is carrying the tag line ‘sound of mass’. Daruvu will hit the screens on May 4th and music is being scored by Vijay Anthony.
- RRR shoot underway – Interesting details here
- Ex-boyfriend opens up about Akshara Haasan’s private pics leak
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?