For the last few years, hero Ravi Teja has been lying low with back-to-back flops. He was working on the high budget sci-fi action entertainer, Disco Raja. The film’s next major schedule was supposed to kick-start in the first week of May. However, the latest reports will not make the actor’s fans happy.
Disco Raja has reportedly been put on hold due to a difference of opinion between Ravi Teja and the film’s producer Ram Talluri. Apparently, Ram had reworked on the film’s script and altered a few scenes and cut down on the songs and VFX to bring down the film’s budget from Rs 40 crore to Rs 30 crore.
This seems to have not gone well with the Mass Maharaj and it eventually led to the temporary stalling of the project. However, these are mere speculations and we will have to wait to hear the actual story from the horse’s mouth. Payal Rajput and Nabha Natesh are the female leads in Disco Raja. VI Anand is directing the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Maha Samudram’s success can change the careers of these two?
- Pawan Kalyan contributes 1 Cr to aid Telangana flood victims
- OTT giants reject 50 odd films in the last one month
- Soundarya, Srihari’s first looks from NBK’s Narthanasala out tomorrow
- Karthi becomes a proud father once again
- Radhe Shyam’s crazy update to be out tomorrow