Bollywood starlet Meenakshi Chaudhary is making her Tollywood debut with Sushanth’s upcoming thriller, Ichata Vahanamulu Niluparadu. Even before her debut film hit screens, Meenakshi began shooting for her second Telugu flick, Khiladi, opposite star hero Ravi Teja.
Now, the latest update reveals that Meenakshi has been roped in to play the female lead in the much-awaited sequel to the acclaimed investigative thriller, HIT. The sequel’s announcement was made by hero Nani on his birthday recently. The sequel will be directed by Sailesh Kolanu, who made an impressive debut with HIT last year.
Even though an official announcement is awaited, the buzz is that Nani will be playing the main lead in the sequel apart from producing it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Varun Tej to resume Ghani’s shoot soon
- Akhanda teaser cruises ahead; Clocks 31M views
- Salman Khan’s Radhe to get a rare release
- Pooja Hegde’s Instagram crosses a new milestone
- Anasuya joins Pushpa’s shoot
- Ravi Teja to again romance two young beauties?