Hero Ravi Teja’s upcoming action thriller, Khiladi, is being keenly awaited by his fans. The film’s stylish teaser raised expectations among fans and trade circles. With the COVID cases coming down and the lockdown lifted completely, the unit is all set to resume the shooting formalities very soon.
According to the latest updates, 85 percent of Khiladi’s shoot has been wrapped up so far. The film’s next schedule will be held in Hyderabad for a few days and then the unit will be flying to Dubai for the final and crucial schedule. Young beauties Meenakshi Chaudhary and Dimple Hayathi are the female leads in this Ramesh Varma directorial. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pushpa The Rise to showcase this aspect of Allu Arjun
- Rambha’s tribute song from Maha Samudran to be out tomorrow
- Love Story and Virata Parvam to follow Tuck Jagadish?
- Nani’s Meet Cute filming going on in jet speed
- Maa elections- Will Prakash Raj hit back at his detractors?
- Chiru asks team Acharya to release the hit number