For the past few days, Tollywood has been under the scanner for drub abuse and a recent list of celebrities, which was allegedly leaked to the media, turned the focus on several A list actors and directors.
Among those who have been named in this list is Mass Maharaj Ravi Teja. Although the actor didn’t speak to the media to deny these allegations, his mother Rajyalakshmi has come to the actor’s defence. Speaking to a leading TV channel, she said that her son, despite being under tremendous emotional pressure following his brother’s death, has been continuously shooting so that his absence doesn’t cause any financial burden on the producer.
She also added that Ravi Teja doesn’t even smoke and that his name is being wrongly dragged in this issue. In the end, she stated that justice will prevail; however, she also appealed to the media to not make sensational statements without thorough investigation.
Articles that might interest you
- Popular Tollywood comedian’s key role in Bharateeyudu 2?
- Yatra’s release postponed?
- Noted Tollywood producer to release Aquaman
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry