Ravi Teja is currently busy working on Srinu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony. He will soon wrap up AAA and kick-start the long-delayed Telugu remake of Tamil star Vijay’s 2016 blockbuster, Theri. Kandireega Srinivas will be directing the movie and Mythri Movie Makers banner will bankroll it.
As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaja is gearing up to shoot Theri remake from September. Until recently, there have been numerous rumors that Theri remake was shelved. But apparently, Ravi Teja wanted to finish AAA first and then concentrate on Theri remake and that caused the delay. DSP will score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech
- Prabhas sends biryani to Kareena Kapoor