Ravi Teja is currently busy working on Srinu Vaitla’s Amar Akbar Anthony. He will soon wrap up AAA and kick-start the long-delayed Telugu remake of Tamil star Vijay’s 2016 blockbuster, Theri. Kandireega Srinivas will be directing the movie and Mythri Movie Makers banner will bankroll it.
As per the latest updates, the Mass Maharaja is gearing up to shoot Theri remake from September. Until recently, there have been numerous rumors that Theri remake was shelved. But apparently, Ravi Teja wanted to finish AAA first and then concentrate on Theri remake and that caused the delay. DSP will score the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix first Telugu original gets an interesting title
- After Ajith, this young director to team up with Vijay?
- Ram’s RED’s Malayalam and Hindi release details
- Krack’s success helps Gopichand Malineni sign top banner’s film
- Anasuya’s special cameo in Pawan’s film?
- Scam 1992 fame Pratik Gandhi signs his next