We have already reported that Ravi Teja has agreed to do a film in the direction of Kalyan Krishna. The project has been okayed and the pre-production has been going on in full swing.
Meanwhile, the latest we hear is that the film will be launched on the 5th of January in a grand way. The hunt for the female lead and other crucial actors is currently on now.
Kalyan Krishna is high on the success of Rarandoi Veduka Chuddam whereas Ravi Teja made a strong comeback with Raja The Great.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa
- Last minute surprise: Valmiki’s title changed a few hours before release
- Gang Leader’s six-day AP/TG collections
- Viral- Star hero forgets way to his own house
- Valmiki- An ultimate test for Harish Shankar
- Sye Raa trailer clocks 34 million views in one day