Ravi Teja’s Disco Raja released on Friday and is having a decent run over the weekend. The film has received a mixed response from all quarters. While Disco Raja is an experimental thriller, it looks like the Mass Maharaj has changed his game plan for his next project.
As per the latest updates, Ravi Teja’s next film will be directed by his Veera director Ramesh Varma, who delivered a decent film Rakshasudu last year. Apparently, this film will be an out-and-out commercial entertainer. The film will have its launch in February and the shooting will commence from March. Koneru Satyanarayana will bankroll the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?