It’s well-known that hero Ravi Teja will next be teaming up with Ekkadiki Pothavu Chinnavada and Okka Kshanam director VI Anand for his next project. Touted as a sci-fi entertainer, the film will be produced by Ram Talluri.
Titled Disco Raja, the Ravi Teja-VI Anand film was supposed to go on floors in December. However, the latest updates reveal that this much-awaited project will be launched on his birthday (January 26), which falls on the Republic Day. Ravi Teja is said to be playing dual roles in Disco Raja.
RX100 actress Payal Rajput, Taxiwaala girl Priyanka Jawalkar and Nannu Dochukunduvate heroine Nabha Natesh have been roped in to play the leading ladies’ roles in the movie. Thaman is the film’s music composer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity