It is well known that Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has agreed to act under the direction of debutant Chakri. Interestingly titled Robin Hood, this film will be produced by KL Damodara Prasad. Currently, the film’s pre-production work and the casting process are in full swing.
As per the latest update, the film’s unit will wrap up the entire pre-production work by February and kickstart the regular shooting from March. True to the film’s title, Ravi Teja’s character will have shades of the legendary Robin Hood. British beauty Amy Jackson may be seen romancing Ravi Teja in this film, depending on the availability of her dates.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble