Ravi Teja’s Khiladi is one of the most eagerly awaited biggies in Tollywood this season. Ever since the project was launched, there have been speculations that the star hero will be playing dual roles in the movie. In a latest interview, the film’s director Ramesh Varma has made an interesting statement on Ravi Teja’s character in the movie.
“Khiladi is a unique action thriller. We all give utmost importance to money in our lives. Ravi Teja’s character in the film will make audiences introspect if it’s money or human emotions that are important in life. Whether Ravi Teja will be seen in dual roles or even triple roles will be known once the film hits screens. However, I am confident that his unique characterization in the film will thrill his fans,” the director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rana’s blitz of Daniel Shekhar in no mood to slow down
- Keerthy Suresh to act in star Tamil comedian’s next?
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively
- Krishna Vamsi’s Ranga Marthanda looking at an OTT release?
- Bigg Boss 5 – Housemates target these two in full flow
- Interview : Pawan Ch – Shekhar Kammula rejected me multiple times