Ravi Teja’s upcoming film, Bengal Tiger is getting ready to hit the screens on the 10th of December. Ravi Teja will be seen in yet another entertaining role and speaking about the same, director Sampath Nandi said that the star will have a new characterization which will entertain the audience big time.
Sampath also revealed that its was because of this unique character Ravi Teja agreed to do the film in the first place. Bheems Cecireleo is the music director where as Rashi Khanna and Tamannaah are the female leads.
KK Radha Mohan is producing the film on Sri Satya Sai Arts.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube