A project in the combination of hero Ravi Teja and director Santosh Srinivas was formally launched long back. And then, rumors began floating that the film was shelved due to various reasons.
Now, the latest news is that the film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the 15th of this month in Hyderabad. Mytri Movie Makers banner will bankroll this film. Keep watching 123telugu.com for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans
- Second schedule of Nag-Praveen Sattaru film from this date
- Varun Tej’s heavy-duty workout for Ghani gives a major Monday motivation
- Interesting: Rajamouli didn’t shoot RRR’s Dosti song