Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut has expressed her wish to act with top Tollywood star Prabhas. It is known that Kangana made her Tollywood debut with Prabhas and Puri Jagannadh’s 2009 action drama, Ek Niranjan.
In a latest interview while promoting her upcoming biopic, Thalaivi, Kangana said she has told Puri Jagannadh that she is ready to act with Prabhas if the Baahubali star gives her another opportunity. Whether or not Prabhas will oblige Kangana’s request remains to be seen.
Kangana also made her Kollywood debut with the 2008 film, Dhaam Dhoom. Thalaivi marks her comeback in the Tamil film industry. This biopic on legendary yesteryear actress and former Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa is gearing up for release tomorrow (Sept 10).
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Something exciting coming soon, Ram Charan tells fans
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Gully Rowdy’ Movie ?
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Maestro’ Movie?
- Bandla Ganesh’s film as hero gets a title
- Venky and Varun’s F3 resumes shoot in Hyderabad