Popular playback singer Sunitha and her beau Ram Veerapaneni were supposed to tie the knot in December. However, the big day was later postponed to January last week. Even Sunitha had confirmed in an interview that her wedding will be in January.
Now, it has been confirmed that Sunitha and Ram will be entering into wedlock on January 9. And the reason behind this postponement of the wedding date is the lack of auspicious muhurthams for nearly 3 months after Jan 9. The wedding will be a grand but intimate affair and only close family members and friends will be attending the occasion.
Articles that might interest you:
- DSP’s touching gesture on his birthday
- Chiranjeevi comes to the financial aid of yet another director
- Aha announces one more interesting new show
- Exciting update on Vijay Sethupathi-Sundeep Kishan’s film with Raj & DK
- Official: Pawan Kalyan-Rana’s AK remake locks release date
- Ajith’s charming looks in Valimai’s first single poster thrills fans