Allu Arjun was supposed to fly to the US for a month-long training session. Bunny had planned to train under a fitness trainer to get the desired look for his military man’s role in his soon to be commenced film, Naa Peru Surya.
However, it was revealed yesterday that Bunny will not be flying to the US and that a fitness expert will be flown in from America to train Bunny. And here’s the reason why Bunny cancelled his US trip.
Apparently, senior Tamil stars Action King Arjun and Sarathkumar will be acting alongside Bunny in the movie. The Stylish Star’s US trip would have resulted in a severe dates clash and delay of shooting. Hence Bunny decided to train in Hyderabad itself.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sye Raa pre-release event postponed
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon