The live performance of RRR’s global chartbuster ‘Naatu Naatu’ was one of the major highlights of the recently concluded 95th Academy Awards in Los Angeles. Tollywood playback singers Rahul Sipligunj and Kaala Bhairava, who originally sang Naatu Naatu, performed the song live along with a team of foreign dancers on the Oscars stage and received a standing ovation.
Until a day before the Oscars ceremony, it was believed that RRR heroes, NTR and Ram Charan, will be performing Naatu Naatu live at the Oscars. However, both Tarak and Charan had clarified in a talk show ahead of the Oscars night that they would not be part of the live performance as the time was short.
Now, Raj Kapoor, the show producer of the 95th Academy Awards, has said in an interview with the Academy, that both Tarak and Charan had initially agreed to a live performance. However, they later declined the offer as they were bogged down by other commitments (Oscar campaign) and were also not comfortable performing the dance number live on stage.” Raj Kapoor went on to reveal that the entire ‘Naatu Naatu’ live performance was rehearsed in just 18 hours and one 90-minute camera blocking.
Articles that might interest you:
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
- Ravanasura trailer – Power packed with style and substance
- Chiranjeevi honors Keeravani and team RRR at Ram Charan’s birthday bash
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food