The year 2019 was a great one for actress Regina Cassandra who made a comeback of sorts with the film Evaru where she played an antagonist. And after a long gap, she’s set to be seen in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Ninnu Veedani Needanu Nene director Caarthik Raju will helm this film. To be produced by Raj Sekhar Varma on Apple Tree Studios banner, the film will go on floors soon.
“Excited n happy to announce my next, a Tamil Telugu bilingual with the talented @ReginaCassandra to be produced by Raj Sekhar Varma brother for #AppleTreeStudios. Cast / Crew, Title n First look shortly (sic),” he tweeted announcing the news.
Regina responded ,”Exploring uncharted waters has always been on the cards… starting something new with all your blessings.. 🙏🏼♥️ (sic).”
Exploring uncharted waters has always been on the cards… starting something new with all your blessings.. 🙏🏼♥️ https://t.co/oviAyiDVLa
— ReginaCassandra (@ReginaCassandra) January 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Ghosh attends police interrogation
- Thank u for every song u sang fr me: Salman Khan prays for SPB
- Singer Sid Sriram thrilled with Maguva Maguva song’s success
- Suriya to play politician yet again in his next?
- 30 Rojullo Preminchatam Ela is back in news -Here’s how?
- Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu is unstoppable there