The year 2019 was a great one for actress Regina Cassandra who made a comeback of sorts with the film Evaru where she played an antagonist. And after a long gap, she’s set to be seen in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Ninnu Veedani Needanu Nene director Caarthik Raju will helm this film. To be produced by Raj Sekhar Varma on Apple Tree Studios banner, the film will go on floors soon.
“Excited n happy to announce my next, a Tamil Telugu bilingual with the talented @ReginaCassandra to be produced by Raj Sekhar Varma brother for #AppleTreeStudios. Cast / Crew, Title n First look shortly (sic),” he tweeted announcing the news.
Regina responded ,”Exploring uncharted waters has always been on the cards… starting something new with all your blessings.. 🙏🏼♥️ (sic).”
Exploring uncharted waters has always been on the cards… starting something new with all your blessings.. 🙏🏼♥️ https://t.co/oviAyiDVLa
— ReginaCassandra (@ReginaCassandra) January 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon