The year 2019 was a great one for actress Regina Cassandra who made a comeback of sorts with the film Evaru where she played an antagonist. And after a long gap, she’s set to be seen in a Tamil-Telugu bilingual.
Ninnu Veedani Needanu Nene director Caarthik Raju will helm this film. To be produced by Raj Sekhar Varma on Apple Tree Studios banner, the film will go on floors soon.
“Excited n happy to announce my next, a Tamil Telugu bilingual with the talented @ReginaCassandra to be produced by Raj Sekhar Varma brother for #AppleTreeStudios. Cast / Crew, Title n First look shortly (sic),” he tweeted announcing the news.
Regina responded ,”Exploring uncharted waters has always been on the cards… starting something new with all your blessings.. 🙏🏼♥️ (sic).”
Exploring uncharted waters has always been on the cards… starting something new with all your blessings.. 🙏🏼♥️ https://t.co/oviAyiDVLa
— ReginaCassandra (@ReginaCassandra) January 7, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time