Following the release of his recent comedy entertainer, Eedu Gold Ehe, Sunil is shooting for his next film, Ungarala Rambabu, under the direction of Kranthi Madhav. The film stars Malayali actress Miya George as the female lead.
Ungarala Rambabu has completed nearly 70 percent of its shooting part and the makers are planning to release the film on December 23rd. Paruchuri Kireeti is producing this movie, which is laced with humour and sensible social message.
The first look poster of Ungarala Rambabu will be released soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two household staff at top Bollywood filmmaker’s home test positive for COVID-19
- Balakrishna’s next with his favourite director put on hold?
- Star anchor in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa? Here’s the clarification
- Indo-American actress opens up about her relationship with Kamal Haasan
- Mahesh Babu’s swim time with Gautam and Sitara
- Bigg Boss 4 gets a tentative launch date?