Following the release of his recent comedy entertainer, Eedu Gold Ehe, Sunil is shooting for his next film, Ungarala Rambabu, under the direction of Kranthi Madhav. The film stars Malayali actress Miya George as the female lead.
Ungarala Rambabu has completed nearly 70 percent of its shooting part and the makers are planning to release the film on December 23rd. Paruchuri Kireeti is producing this movie, which is laced with humour and sensible social message.
The first look poster of Ungarala Rambabu will be released soon.
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident