A few weeks back, Rhea Chakraborthy approached the supreme court about the FIR filed, and various claims on her, be investigated in Mumbai, and asked for a transfer of the case from Patna to Mumbai.
Today, the supreme court finally announced its verdict saying that the case will now be taken over by the CBI. However, they also allowed Rhea’s cases to be transferred from Patna and now it will be investigated in Mumbai.
This is a big relief to Rhea but is also good news for a number of fans as the CBI will now handle this case and finally close it in the days to come. Only time will tell as to how many twists and turns will this case take now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?
- Poll :Ram Charan or Allu Arjun – Who is planning his career perfectly?
- Twist in Bigg Boss- This contestant eliminated today