A few weeks back, Rhea Chakraborthy approached the supreme court about the FIR filed, and various claims on her, be investigated in Mumbai, and asked for a transfer of the case from Patna to Mumbai.
Today, the supreme court finally announced its verdict saying that the case will now be taken over by the CBI. However, they also allowed Rhea’s cases to be transferred from Patna and now it will be investigated in Mumbai.
This is a big relief to Rhea but is also good news for a number of fans as the CBI will now handle this case and finally close it in the days to come. Only time will tell as to how many twists and turns will this case take now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Anil Ravipudi makes a big update on Mahesh Babu’s film
- MS Raju gears up with another youthful film