With just a few hours to go for the film’s grand worldwide release, uncertainty over Kaala’s release in Karnataka is worrying fans and trade circles. Despite the Karnataka High Court’s order to provide security to all the theaters which will screen Kaala, an official confirmation regarding the film’s release is being awaited with bated breath.
Meanwhile, Karnataka Chief Minister HD Kumaraswamy said that his government will obey the High Court’s order and provide security to all the theaters which are going to screen Kaala. However, Kumaraswamy opined that this is not the ‘right time’ to release Kaala.
“I don’t think this is the right time to release the movie. The producers will lose a lot of money (if they release the film now). Remember, I was a film distributor and producer too. I feel it’s safe to release the film once the Cauvery issue subsides. I’m not making these comments as a CM, but as a common man, as a Kannadiga,” said Kumaraswamy.
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully