If there was one director who could make films in every genre during the late 90’s it was undoubtedly EVV Satyanarayana. Today marks the birth anniversary of EVV and many in the industry have been pouring rich tributes to the legendary director on this day.
EVV made all sorts of films but when it came to doing comedy films, no one was even close to him. Some of his iconic films gave life to several comedians who have become big names in the industry now.
Some of his films like Jamba Lakidi Pamba, Hello Brother, Appula Apparao and many other movies have become classics in the course of time and are still fresh in the memory of many.
Today, there is hardly a director who can make full-length comedy films and this is why a man like EVV was so great. 123telugu fondly remembers him on his birth anniversary and wishes his family the best in all their endeavors.
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?