Andhra Pradesh educational minister Ghanta Srinivasa rao’s son, Ghanta Ravi is debuting as a hero with a movie titled ‘Kalahasti’. The opening ceremony of this film took place today morning at Ramanaidu Studios.
Many senior film personalities gave their blessings to the new comer, Ravi. Jayanth c Paranji who gave many super hits like ‘Preminchukundam..Raa’,’Premante Ideraa’,’Baavagaaru Baagunnara’,’Takkari Donga’,’Raavoi Chandamama’ is directing this film.
Anil Kumar Kishan is producing this film under his Sharada Arts Banner. Minister Ghanta Srinivas Rao attended the event as the chief guest. The film has some seasoned artists like Pradeep Rawat, Mukhesh Rishi, Thanikella Bharani, Posani Krishna Murali, Aishwarya and Jhansi in important roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda’s tough times continue-Karan Johar takes a key decision?
- Juicy info about Allu Arjun’s role in Sukumar’s next
- Rajamouli makes special plans for RRR promotions
- Offers drying up for talented actress
- Vijay Devarakonda scraps his sports drama
- Latest update on Ram’s Red