Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai is known for her soft side towards social causes. In a latest gesture that’s inspiring her fans, Renu has chopped off her hair and donated it to help make wigs for cancer patients who can’t afford them.
Renu took to Instagram and shared a couple of pictures of her short hair. This mother of two also took this opportunity and turned stylish by coloring her hair. “Something I really wanted to do for a long time but didn’t have the motivation enough. I guess Corona has changed us in different ways,” she wrote.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser
- RGV: Ladki is my tribute to Bruce Lee’s Enter The Dragon
- Sammathame’s official OTT release date
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role