Actress turned filmmaker Renu Desai was last seen in Pawan Kalyan’s 2003 directorial, Johnny. Last year, there were reports that Renu will make her acting comeback in Tollywood. However, there has been no official announcement on the movie with which she will return to the silver screen.
At the recent pre-release event of the latest youthful romantic drama, Choosi Choodangane, Renu Desai revealed that she was offered a mother role in the film, but she had to refuse it as he was unwell those days. Renu went on to say that she is willing to act in Telugu movies if characters with substance come her way. Meanwhile, Renu is all set to make her directorial debut in Tollywood this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s first glimpse from Khiladi gets a launch date
- Hero Nikhil is now a proud owner of a classy Range Rover
- Massive update from RRR tomorrow?
- Trade talk: Tremendous craze for Pushpa and Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Bollywood star father-son duo’s film gets a title
- First look of Sai Dharam Tej-Deva Katta’s film to be unveiled soon